Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Translation...

Jackson was sick last week and wouldn't eat anything. Finally on Wednesday he was feeling much better but I still couldn't get him to eat. So I decided to pull out all the stops and take the kids to Chick-fil-a, Jackson's FAVORITE food! On our way he started screaming out of pain that his stomach hurt. He asked me "what is my stomaching saying?" because he thinks I can translate all different languages. I told him it was probably because he was hungry and his stomach wanted food. He replied "FEED ME" in a devil voice while scrunching up his belly. After we got the food and he started eating I asked if he felt better. He again scrunched his belly and said "Burp! THANKS FOR LUNCH!". I couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Bre said...

ha ha ha. That's hilarious. We use to do that when it was lunch time! :) I guess I should be careful what I teach my students! oppsss

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Awesome! I love it!!!