Monday, December 8, 2008

SHOT UP!!

Lucie just started biting her nails, and that is one of my biggest pet peeves out there. So, I immediately made her a chart and put it on the fridge. She get's one star per day if she doesn't bite her nails and she needs to get 10 stars to get a "surprise". Well, Jackson saw it and wanted one for him too. So we made one for when he has "nice hands". My family LOVES charts! I have kind of a potty mouth and say, teasingly, to Adam "shut up" a lot lately. Well, that is on our list of naughty words so the kids make sure and let me know that it is not okay to say that word and that I need to apologize to Daddy right now. Jackson must have gotten sick of reprimanding me so yesterday he had some markers and a piece of paper. He loves to draw so I didn't think anything of it. Then he started asking me how to spell: Annie, saying, and shot. When he held up the paper for me to see it read very clearly: Annie no saying shot up. I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud as did Adam. So now I have my own chart on the fridge too and when I get 10 hearts I will get a "surprise" too!!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Holy. Crap. That is the cutest thing I've ever heard!

I'm glad you have a potty mouth...that story was so worth it.